- Production Company: La Base Films. Paris
- NZ Production Co: Big Pictures
- Producer: Sadi Soucron
- Line Producer: Yannick Dupas
- Director: Filip Tellander
- NZ Producer: William Grieve
La Base shot a TVC for the French Biscuit ‘Gerble’ in Auckland for a day before shooting wheat-fields in the South Island. The Auckland Location Scout and Manager was Phil Aitken.
- Director: Mark Molloy
- Producer: Wilf Sweetland
- Line Producer: William Grieve
- Production Manager: Sue Sparks
- DA: Riley Brown
- Produced by: Exit Films and Big Pictures
Shot in January 2009. Filmed in the South and North Island of New Zealand. Phil Aitken scouted and managed the North Island leg.
- Job: Mercedes Service Vertrag
- Producer: Philipp V. Doering
- Production Company: !Himmelweit
- Photographer: Pascal Malamas
Shot over 5 days in January 2007 around the North Island of New Zealand
- Agency: Wieden & Kennedy
- Photographer: Magnus Winter
- Producer: Claudia Weingart
- Art Director: Ian Perkins
In April 2008, Magnus Winter travelled to New Zealand to shoot a stills campaign for Honda. Phil Aitken scouted and managed the Auckland leg, then Ren Terpstra took over Location Scouting and Location Managing in the South Island.
Vox Film – ‘Angel’ (Bump Breaks)
- Director: Torsten Lohrman
- Producer: Heiko Fischer
- NZ Production Company: Making Movies
- NZ Producer: Andy Salek
- DOP: Stefan Ditner
- Production Manager: Pip Gillings
For two days in August 2008, prior to shooting in the South Island, Phil Aitken was the Location Scout and Location Manager on the TVC for VOX filmed around Auckland. Locations included the heli-pad on the ASB Tower and Britomart.