Clayton Tikao scouted and managed the My Sky HDI ‘Que Sera’ TVC
- Production Company: O Positive Films
- Producer: Ken Licata
- NZ Production Company: Cherokee Films
- NZ Producer: Katie Kempe-Smith
- Director: David Shane
- DOP: Ginny Loane
- Production Designer: Bruce Everard
Clayton Tikao scouted and managed a TVC for Kraft.
- NZ Production Company: The Sweet Shop
- Agency: JWT Melbourne
- Director: Paul Goldman
- Producer: Lynnette Gordon
- Production Designer: Neville Stevenson
Phil Aitken took a break from Locations and Production Managed the 2nd series of ‘Jaquie Brown Diaries’.
This was shot from April to July 2006.
- Producer : Matt McPhail
- Exec Producer / Writer / Director : Gerard Johnstone
- 1st Assistant Director : Gene Keelen
- DOP: DJ Stipsen
- Production Designer: Brant Fraser
Ice, a disaster movie was shot around Wanaka and Auckland during October and November 2009. Phil Aitken scouted and managed the 6 week shoot in Auckland.
- Director: Nick Copus
- Producer: Ric Pellizzeri
- Line Producer: Judith Trye
- Production Manager: Annie Dodman
- Production Designer: Tim Ferrier
In July 2009, Phil Aitken location managed a series of TVC’s for Tourism New Zealand featuring Petra Bagust & Robbie Magasiva.
- Advertising Agency: Assignment Group
- Production Company: Exposure International
- Director: Kevin Denholm
- Producer: Catherine Madigan
- DOP: John Toon
- Art Director: Chris Elliot
- Production Manager: Sally Moodabe
In March 2009, Phil Aitken location scouted and managed a Coca Cola TVC to be screened in Europe for the 2009 Summer.
- Advertising Agency: Mother London
- UK Production Company: Blink Productions
- NZ Production Company: Big Pictures
- Producer: Matthew Fone
- Director: Dougal Wilson
- Line Producer: William Grieve
- DOP: Alwin Kuchler
- Post-Production Supervisor: Thomas Harding
- Director: John Shultz
- Producers: Barry Josephson / Marc Fischer / Joe Hartwick Jr.
- DOP: Don Burgess
- Production Designer: Barry Chusid
Filmed from January to April 2008, this Fox feature film was shot around Auckland. Phil Aitken was Location Manager (and Location Scout) and Alice Veysey was the Location Co-Ordinator.
Released July 31 2009, this filmed has grossed to 11 August about US$17 million.
- Advertising Agency : Delaney Lund Knox Warren & Partners
- Production House: Anonymous Content / Independent
- Director: Garth Davis (Exit Films)
- Producer: Karen Sproul (Exit Films)
- NZ Producer: Declan Cahill (Automatic Films)
- NZ Production Manager: Pip Gillings
- 1st AD: Jeremy Fitzgerald
- DOP: Bob Humphreys
- Art Director: Mick Coote
This thirteen day shoot in November / December 2008 was one of the biggest TV commercials to be shot in Auckland City. Over 300 extras most days and a majority of inner-city locations scouted and managed by Phil Aitken.
Thanks to Katie Flannigan from Auckland City Event & Film Operations for all her help.
- Agency: Wieden & Kennedy
- Directors: Todd Mueller and Kylie Matulick
- Producer: Michael Schlenker
- New Zealand Production Company: Flying Fish
- Line Producer: Mark Matthews
- Production Manager: Anna Walsh-Wrightson
Shot: October 2008. This TVC, to be first screened at Super Bowl XLIII (2009) was filming around Auckland locations before the post-production process began. Phil Aitken was Location Manager.
In February 2009, Filmscouts location scouted and managed a scene shot in New Zealand for Season 2 of Flight of the Conchords.
- Production Company: Dakota Pictures
- Producer: AJ DiAntonio
- Director: Taika Waikiki
- Talent: Bret McKenzie, Jemaine Clement and Rhys Darby